What do you do when you work with a person who you know (or at least suspect) has a similar faith in God as you yet acts and speaks in ways that frequently annoy you and others who work with them?
I had a conversation with this guy in my office last week that gave me a new appreciation for him and convicted me of how I've acted toward him (or thought of him) the past several years. In short, I came away from the conversation thinking that I needed to show more grace toward him, especially as a fellow believer.
I think a lot about how to show grace toward non-believers at work and elsewhere, and it strikes me that I sometimes am least gracious toward fellow believers. I imagine that both of our lives, and perhaps even the lives of those around us, would be positively impacted if I worked at showing him more grace, wherever our paths intersect.
This is my hope.
Sunday, November 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment